We endeavor to provide the best possible service using the skills and knowledge that we have acquired during many years of working in the computer and network business. For legal reasons it is necessary to state that all work carried out by GK Computer Solutions is under full understanding of the following terms and conditions:
1. No liability can be accepted for equipment, parts, data and/or media in the possession of GK Computer Solutions. We will, of course, take the best possible care of the above wherever possible.
2. All work is performed on the understanding that all data on systems worked on by GK Computer Solutions has been previously backed to separate media (tape, DVD, hard disk, etc). No liability can be accepted for data loss of any kind. We can, of course, provide a reliable backup and/or image of data at normal rates.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all invoices are payable immediately on presentation.
4. All equipment, parts, data and/or media remain the property of GK Computer Solutions until the invoice is settled in full. The above may be removed by GK Computer Solutions if the invoice has yet to be settled.
5. No compensation will be available for any delay or rescheduling. Of course, we will always do our very best to be punctual.
6. Cancelled appointments without at least three hours notice will be charged at one hour labor.
7. All information on the site is subject to changes. No warranties implied or otherwise are made regarding the suitability of the information provided on this site. We will not be liable for special, incidental, consequential, indirect or other similar damages arising from the transfer, storage, or use of the information stored herein.
None of the above is designed to have any detrimental effects on your statutory rights as a customer. We will be happy to discuss any concerns you may have about the above or any other part of this site or the services provided.